How RealBig Allocates 30% of RealB Tokens to its Lottery Prizes
Join our Social Media
Firstly, let us see the value RealBig is bringing to the blockchain gaming niche.
Sequel to a quest to disrupt the traditional gaming platform with improved blockchain solutions, RealBig has offered to teach a proactive blockchain gaming solutions through the following;
- Solving conventional online lottery problems such as fairness and transparency.
- Advancing NFT to Defi through a virtual league.
- Offering myriads of lottery games with prizes from $10k-$1M.
- Allowing NFT assets to generate monthly incomes for their owners.
RealBig is not new to allocating resources as lottery prizes.
For instance, lucky past contest winners have received awards, with NFT owners getting 20% of the contest prize as royalty. It is valid to state herein that RealBig’s offer to give 30% of RealB tokens constitutes $30m, as lottery prizes are feasible and worth anticipating. This lottery prize distribution from the $30 m of RealB tokens confirms a vital component of the product features from our whitepaper.
RealB token is a native token owned by RealBig, which helps purchase lottery credits and buy NFT assets on our platform. Additionally, all lottery winners and NFT owners receive rewards and prizes in RealB.
How to position yourself to Earn from the 30% of RealB tokens ($30M) allotted to our lottery prizes?
- To participate in the lottery or become a stakeholder, you’ll need to join our virtual league, which comprises five clubs and 70 players with four different teams of different sizes.
- Each player in our virtual league is depicted as an NFT asset.
- Our platform establishes an avenue for contests among clubs and teams.
- Users attend a pooled contest.
- The winning player receives an NFT with prizes drawn from the allotted lottery prizes.
Apparently, with RealBig offering 30% of RealB tokens ($30M) to lottery prizes, it is pertinent to state that there’s an equitable reward for everyone, and it is a win-win situation.